“Large portions”

Cuisines: American, Pizza, Grill
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed July 6, 2013

It was fairly busy for a Monday evening. We were greeted by a friendly face and had an equally nice waitress. We were surprised by the large portions. Hubby had a Calzone which he liked very much. The Margarita's were delicious and they had many flavors to chose from. I love ordering the Margarita pizza wherever I go, so wanted to try their 'old world' margarita pizza. The overall flavor was good. It appeared to have a stuffed crust which I did not realize. There was a lot of bread and cheese. I would suggest that it be served with a side of Pizza sauce to dip in. I think I would have liked it better.

There are newer reviews for Green Mill

Reviewed July 4, 2013

I chose Green Mill based on there late night Happy Hour which is from 9-12, upon entry at about 9:30 I heard the manager say if it doesnt get busy soon we are closing in an hour...Which I can understand, however when you advertise set hours it changed my evening based on I better hurry up and order as it might be my last chance....I ordered off the 5.99 appetizer menu which used to be the 1/2 price.....I ordered some wings to start off and the chicken nachos, wings were the new dry rub..I would give them a 6 based on taste, nachos were good but not great...I would give it 4 instead of 3 but the hurry up feeling is a definate downer...

Reviewed June 15, 2013

The pizza did not have crispy crust. The hamburger was average. A good place if you're hungry and you don't care about how the food tastes.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

I don't know what happened to Green Mill, but it used to be a pretty good mid range restaraunt. The service has really gone downhill, and not just the Hastings location, other locations too. It used to be a place where we could bring our kids for a decent pizza, but not anymore. Even the clientele seems to have gone downhill. Did they drop their prices and advertise they were desperate for any kind of life forms to frequent there? I don't understand because it used to be o.k.. Now it's the kind of place that I would worry about the server spitting in my food.

Reviewed July 6, 2012 via mobile

Excellent pizza.
Good service.
Good place to eat and drink.

Been to Green Mill? Share your experiences!