“Great B.day gift” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Extreme Sandbox

Extreme Sandbox
Ranked #1 of 2 Fun & Games in Hastings
More attraction details
Owner description: Come play on an excavator or bulldozer for fun! We offer customers the unique opportunity to experience heavy equipment in safe and controlled environment. We let the kid in you play!
Eagan, Minnesota
“Great B.day gift”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

This is a fun relaxed way to try out heavy equipment, the team at Extreme were great. I worked the Excavator and found that if I would have played more video games with my kids I would have done better at working the controls. I do STRONGLY recommend.

New Hope, Minnesota
“Big Toys!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

I saw the Extreme Sandbox Excavator at the State Fair last year. At that minute, I knew driving a a couple of the big machines would be the perfect gift for my husband. But I never thought I would want to join them in the sand box. But I did and Randy was right! We had a great time. I also recommend having Randy take the photos for showing off to friends. Funny thing is, one time was not enough. We will be back!

Chicago, Illinois
“Digging and Dozing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

Nothing negative to say here. The whole Extreme experience was great, from the time of my initial inquiry to the time we were moving dirt. Amazing concept and amazing execution. Wish we had more time. Strongly recommended.

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
“Had a blast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

Turns out that the hardest part of excavating was climbing into the cab. Luckily Randy was right there every step of the way with great directions and fun tasks to accomplish.

Eagan, Minnesota, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome fun!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

This was a birthday present for my dad. Since his birthday was in February he had lots of time to dream about his adventure. When we were able to go in mid-June it turned out perfect. Randy was a great instructor and took plenty of pictures to capture the experience. My dad was grinning from ear to ear the entire time! A good time was had by all!

Visited June 2013