“MUST EXPERIENCE - EXTREME ENTERTAINMENT”
Review of Extreme Sandbox

Extreme Sandbox
Ranked #1 of 2 Fun & Games in Hastings
More attraction details
Owner description: Come play on an excavator or bulldozer for fun! We offer customers the unique opportunity to experience heavy equipment in safe and controlled environment. We let the kid in you play!
Eden Prairie, Minnesota
“MUST EXPERIENCE - EXTREME ENTERTAINMENT”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

My three friends and I bought this experience as a gift for our husbands. Everyone had a blast. Not only did our husbands have an amazing time learning about the machines and playing in the dirt, but the wives also had a blast being able to interact with our husbands and the instructors over the headsets. We can’t wait to go back when the ladies can take a turn in the cab. I would HIGHLY recommend this experience. Professional and fun staff, big machines and lots of dirt – guaranteed great time.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great Experience”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Had a great time playing in the sandbox. Obstacle course was a blast! Staff was friendly and patient getting us started. Having the Headsets made spectating a lot of fun, as we were able to provide plenty of "smack talk" during the activity. would defiantly reccommend this activity

Eau Claire, Wisconsin
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great time being a kid again”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

My husband and son had a fantastic time driving the excavator and mastering the obstacle course. Randy made it a learning experience full of fun and adventure. He carefully and patiently talked them through every step of the way. He was fun, funny and remembered to add praise when the job was well done. A great experience! Highly recommended!

Rochester, Minnesota
“Great time”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

The whole experience was great. . even for the spectators. My husband really had fun with the excavator. Randy took the time to explain how to run the machine and then talked him through each step. He could repeat the activities that he enjoyed the most. Really worth the time and money!

Visited September 2012
Roseville, Minnesota, United States
“My Saturday Afternoon”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

My wife and I both enjoyed my time with Randy and Dave tremendously. You know they work with newbies all day long, yet they're patient, encouraging and hilarious! My wife said she 's sure she had almost as much fun watching me and listening in on the headphones as I had actually running the equipment.

The obstacle course was so fun - even though I didn't get the basketball into the hoop. This is a great way to spend an afternoon. What an incredibly memorable gift.

Visited September 2012