“Great time being a kid again”
Review of Extreme Sandbox

Extreme Sandbox
Ranked #1 of 2 Fun & Games in Hastings
More attraction details
Owner description: Come play on an excavator or bulldozer for fun! We offer customers the unique opportunity to experience heavy equipment in safe and controlled environment. We let the kid in you play!
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great time being a kid again”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

My husband and son had a fantastic time driving the excavator and mastering the obstacle course. Randy made it a learning experience full of fun and adventure. He carefully and patiently talked them through every step of the way. He was fun, funny and remembered to add praise when the job was well done. A great experience! Highly recommended!

Visited October 2012

Rochester, Minnesota
“Great time”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

The whole experience was great. . even for the spectators. My husband really had fun with the excavator. Randy took the time to explain how to run the machine and then talked him through each step. He could repeat the activities that he enjoyed the most. Really worth the time and money!

Roseville, Minnesota, United States
“My Saturday Afternoon”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

My wife and I both enjoyed my time with Randy and Dave tremendously. You know they work with newbies all day long, yet they're patient, encouraging and hilarious! My wife said she 's sure she had almost as much fun watching me and listening in on the headphones as I had actually running the equipment.

The obstacle course was so fun - even though I didn't get the basketball into the hoop. This is a great way to spend an afternoon. What an incredibly memorable gift.

Lakeville, Minnesota
“Extreme Fun!!!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I purchased this for my husband because to this day, the big machines fascinate him. Just mention this to any man and watch their face begin to glow with excitement. It's great entertainment for them and there are plenty of areas where you can watch them share this exciting adventure. My husband loved everything about the excavator except for when our time was done. We're already planning our next time out and hoping we can make a family outing of it (no competition amongst these boys!). Thanks for a great time Randy - AND FYI for all - the photo package add on is so worth it. The pictures are phenomenal and better than any you could possibly dream of taking.

Maple Grove, Minnesota
“Extreme Sandbox is extreme fun!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We had a GREAT TIME Saturday morning at Extreme Sandbox! I wanted to treat my brother to something fun and different for his 60th birthday and chose this cool adventure. He operated the skid loader. After learning the finer points of how to use the machine, he manuvered through a great obstacle course! It was fun cheering him on!!

Randy was a fabulous host for us. And what a wickedly awesome sense of humor! It was Randy who made this fun experience the BEST!!!