“Eat at your own risk”

Add it.
Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #13 of 52 Restaurants in Hastings
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hastings, Minnesota
“Eat at your own risk”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

This place sucks nasty and service is crappy been shutdown and was told to clean before reopening i would eat out of the dumpster at Mc Donalds before ever going to this place again

El Paso, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food can get busy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

Had some really good potato pancakes for breakfast there today. It was so much food that I couldn't finish. The blueberry muffins are very good as well.

South Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Food ok, but sticky tables”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

We arrived at 7:30 pm. The restaurant was not busy, and the hostess acted as if we were disturbing her. She asked if we wanted a table or booth, which was good, as tables are more comfortable. When I sat down, I found the table had been cleared, but there was still sticky residue and food crumbs on it. We moved to a different table, which wasn't sticky, but still had crumbs on it. I was hungry and didn't have time to be looking for another place to eat or I would have left at that time. Ginger, our server arrived at the table with a huge smile and a friendly greeting. Next to my pork chops, Ginger was the best thing about this Perkins. My husband ordered turkey. While my meat was flavorful, he said his was bland and almost tasteless. I gave him a bite of mine, and he agreed that the pork chops were delicicous.
When I placed my order, I specifically mentioned that it needed to be gluten free. My food arrived with bread on top of the vegetables, so I could not eat them. I thought about sending it back, but didn't want to take a chance on them just throwing the bread and bringing the contaminated plate back, so gave the vegetables to my husband, hoping that the meat was ok to eat.

• Visited March 2013
“Very good breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2012 via mobile

Have eaten breakfast many times here. Ordered the strawberry, blueberry pancake stack with 2 eggs, bacon, and hashbrowns. The food was very good, as well as the service. No complaints.

Hastings, Minnesota
“Affordable and filling”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2011

Great place to go on kids eat free day! They are quick to bring out the food and the cooks are GREAT! Love the cookies that the kids get to decorate for free.

Visited April 2011