“A different kind of cave”
Review of Niagara Cave

Niagara Cave
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Harmony
Oshkosh, Wisconsin, United States
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“A different kind of cave”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

This cave is tall and thin. Guides are informative. There are 250 steps to climb up on the way back so if you are in good physical shape no problem, but if you aren't in good condition you might want to pass.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank Sherry L

Madison, Wisconsin
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“An interesting cave.”
Reviewed August 23, 2012 via mobile

I wasn't expecting much from this cave near a small town. I was pleasantly surprised. It has some cool features if you like caves. It's an easy walk and lit with electric lights.

Oskaloosa, IA
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Long cave, nice tour”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

This was a very nice tour. The waterfall was cool but was hard to see. Not as many cave formations as I have seen in other caves, but still an interesting cave. They turn all the lights out at the farthest part of the tour before you head back the way you came. Hang on to the rail, you can't even see your hand right in front of your face. No bats which was also a plus.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank roses4u
Rushford, Minnesota
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great Tour Guide!”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

I've been to a few caves before and this one's not too different than the one's I've seen. The guide and people working there, however, are a lot friendlier than what I've encountered before. The guide was funny and answered any questions we had. It really made for a great activity during the day. There's also a little gift shop with some fun things, and there's a nice picnic area outside.

Visited October 2011
Saint Paul
“Wow, this was really neat”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

I wish I had brought a better camera, because it was deeper and taller than I had expected. I looked over the waterfall, and was disappointed that my flash wasn't bright enough to show the depth. Bit of a workout getting up those stairs at the end, but well worth it. Wear shoes with very good traction.

Visited July 2012

Been to Niagara Cave? Share your experiences!