“Lovely homely motel”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Harmony
Country Lodge Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Harmony
Reviewed August 31, 2012

We chose this motel because we needed to stay in this area and there didn't seem to be many options around. However I'm very glad we did. The staff were friendly, the room was clean and comfortable and there were some nice touches, for example the swing seats outside, sofas and plants in the hallway and Amish quilts on the walls. They only serve a complimentary breakfast at weekends (I think) but there were a couple of home-made items in amongst the standard free breakfast fare.
Okay, so it's not a Hyatt, but if you want a Hyatt, go pay Hyatt prices! This is a good, friendly, clean and comfortable place, and that's all that matters.

Room Tip: We were right on the main road, but didn't hear a thing.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank ClairyWary

Reviewed August 10, 2012

A small, owner-operated motel in Harmony, in the middle of Amish country, is an outstanding place to stay. The owner is quite pleasant, the rooms are very comfortable, with very nice beds and decor and the Amish women sell their goods in the motel parking lot. We travel to Harmony 2-3 times per summer and always stay in this motel. Quite simply, we love it.

Room Tip: there is no swimming pool but once I hit the button I could not "unhit" it. We have a fav...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Xskiman
Reviewed July 29, 2012

We have stayed at Country Lodge Inn now several times. Stayed in different rooms because there are great matresses in every room. If we can get a great night sleep in a hotel, motel, Inn thats what you want. If you stay and get no sleep, your back, neck hurts its not worth it. Country Lodge Inn, they have truly spent their profits on making sure their guests get the best sleep. Wake up, on weekends get a variety of breakfast foods. See the Amish pull in and stay all day for entertainment to watch from 8am till 5pm if you want to travel with someone who doesn't want to go anywhere you can get the amish life every weekend on Saturdays. Good note to know :)

Room Tip: My favorite rooms, 102 King Bed. 107 2 queens but the shape of the room is cool valted ceiling, 108...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Sandra I
Reviewed July 21, 2012

We stayed here on our way to Iowa. First thing I noticed was the small, quaintness of the grounds. Folks were on the lawn in lawn swings chatting. Nice, small town feel. The second thing I noticed was the expense. Wow! $150 total. I am used to paying less for nicer places. I would certainly not describe it as a luxary hotel as they claim. But overall it was ok. Would I come back; no. There are cheaper B&B's in the area.

Room Tip: We had an end room and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank bejoyful65
Reviewed June 4, 2012

It's very comfy, cozy and warm place to stay for a short trip or a vacation. I had a wonderful experience of staying here. Definitely I will come back again!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 25, 2011

We loved it! It was the perfect place for a short stay. I'd go back!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Erin K
Reviewed September 17, 2011

This little quaint motel was the perfect get-away for my wife and I. We stayed the whole weekend, got a comfy king-bed room, and enjoyed the local shops and tours. The room was pleasantly arranged, cleaned very well - spotless bathroom, and the bed was amazingly comfortable. And, the entire stay was very quiet; we slept soundly through the night. The Country Lodge Inn was a great stay with reasonable pricing, and in a nice area for an enjoyable weekend getaway. We can't wait to go back anytime we need a short and sweet getaway!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Matthew D

Been to Country Lodge Motel? Share your experiences!