“overcharged”

Add it.
Mansetti's Pizza and Pasta
Ranked #2 of 8 Restaurants in Ham Lake
Reviewed August 3, 2013

one pizza was very good, garlic bread with cheese was very good. the other pizza vas terrible. I was overcharged by about $4. The man I spoke to on the phone who tried to explain to me about the overcharge did not explain the overcharge at all. I just lost $4.

There are newer reviews for Mansetti's Pizza and Pasta

Reviewed December 31, 2012

The pizza it the best, I go there often. The pizza cooks are friend and my pizza is always ready for pick up when I there.

Reviewed January 2, 2012

I HAVE EATEN HERE MANY TIMES. The pizza is really good. We usually have take out. I have also ordered off menu and that was good also.

Reviewed January 15, 2011

Lured in by the "Best in town!" sign, we mistakenly ordered the two signature dishes, pizza and pasta. The pasta (spaghetti) was mushy and overdone, the pizza (1/2 special 1/2 bacon cheeseburger) tasted foul. It has been two hours since the meal and both of us are nauseous and feel like it would be better to be sick then let the "food" stay in our body. Worst $40 spent on food ever.

Reviewed April 29, 2009

I have just came back from dinning at T-Box. We had a waitress that had three tables to service. She came by once shortly after we got our food and never after that. After we finished eating she came by and gave us our bill. We did not even get a chance to get a refill on our drinks. With the estabishment being small and not having very many tables one would expect great service. I am all about the service and it was just plain poor.
We should have went to Mansetti's in Ham Lake instead!!! Service is also good and the food is always good. Live and learn.