“Great with kids”

Country Kitchen
Ranked #22 of 41 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Grand Rapids, Minnesota
“Great with kids”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

My mom and I took my two sons (1 year old) and my nephew (2 years old) for breakfast. We ordered off the kid's menu for all the boys and the food came quickly and the kids loved it. The one order of silver dollar pancakes we ordered was small so the waitress -without us asking - went back to the kitchen and got us another order.
My mother's and my food was very good too.

• Visited May 2013

Memphis, Tennessee
“Really good food, service and value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

We were driving by the area and used the GPS to find a mom-and-pop place to eat and we chose this one. It was a very nice surprise. It is an upgraded Dennys type of place, with great service. The waitresses ask for your choice of drink as you sit down, and immediately bring it. Food is fast, lots and good quality. Your typical menu which is a good reliable thing. We would go back.

• Visited July 2013