“This place was the most peaceful place in town”
Review of Wendigo Golf Course - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wendigo Golf Course
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I only planned on staying for about 2 hours but ended up staying for 8 hours instead. I played golf with my cousin and it was one of the most peaceful experiences. I was so relaxed after playing golf that we just sat and talked by the lake for hours. It described Minnesota perfectly.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

The day of my friends wedding, the place was locked up tighter than a tic.. The maintenance guy just happened to show up, got the generator running, then shut it off, locked it up and left.. What a disaster!!! We even had to clean the ball room in order to have the wedding.. Ended up at the Mesabi Country club just in order to have a reception with power and lights.. TOTAL JOKE THIS PLACE!! The OWNER SUCKS!!! If you are planning having an event there, I advise ALL to go some where else!!

2  Thank sckizzleton
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Terrible food in the clubhouse/restaurant. My husband ordered a sandwich before our tee time and he wouldn't finish it.

The clubhouse is handsome but the course is just so-so.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

No employees! No Power! No running water! The owner is very rude, and still demanded money, we had to purchase generators and they wouldn't remburse us for anything!

3  Thank Loveangel132