“I highly recommend the Forest Lake for dining in Grand Rapids.”

Forest Lake Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 41 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“I highly recommend the Forest Lake for dining in Grand Rapids.”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

My wife and I eat at the Forest Lake Restaurant and Steak House regularly. They serve consistently good food and have a varied and nice menu selection. I always like their BBQ'd Ribs but on our last visit there they served me the tastiest and most tender Prime Rib I have ever eaten.

Duluth, Minnesota
“Lunch with family..”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Every year the opening of deer hunting my aunt, sister, daughters and friends get together to do the craft sales in Grand Rapids we always eat at the Forest Lake Steak house. It is good food and great prices...the decor is alittle tired but view of the lake is great.

• Visited November 2012
Minnesota
“Great place to eat.”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Good food. Upstairs dining is about 1/2 the price of eating downstairs. Good service. One of the better places to eat in GR.

Visited September 2012
Deer River, Minnesota
“Best restaurant in Grand Rapids”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

This place has it all. Fine dining in the downstairs dining room. The steaks are great. The upstairs cafe with windows overlooking Forest Lake. Always have a bowl of the wild rice soup. The lounge with its' fireplace is a great place for a toddy on a cold winters night. We have enjoyed dining here for many years.

Visited September 2012
Mifflintown
“Love This Place!”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

We have stopped here many times when passing through Grand Rapids. We especially enjoy the walleye and wild rice soup. But I have never had any bad food at this restaurant. The upstairs is causal dining and a bar. Downstairs is the steakhouse. Restaurant is located near a lake. Reservations are recommended during the summer, but they strive to assist walk-ins like us too.

Visited August 2012