“Even better”
Review of Brewed Awakenings

Brewed Awakenings
Reviewed September 2, 2014

I reviewed Brewed a couple of years ago, and it has only gotten better. It is a thorough delight to have a place like this in the wilds of northern Minnesota. Open from 6:30 am to 6:30 pm, they serve breakfast all day, which is great for me, since I eat breakfast around 2pm. In addition to the caffeinated beverage for which it is named, Brewed has a wide variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, sinful desserts/sweets, and. gelato. They carry coffee beans (they have a grinder), breads, granola, and a variety of other stuff to drop money on, from ceramic roosters to Art work by local artists. I only wish they had more booths, though the fact that they Are full every time I come in (and I have to sit at a table) does not deter me.

Reviewed July 26, 2014

Came upon this great place using Trip Advisors 'near me now' and was thrilled. Looks just like a coffee shop on the outside but much more to offer inside. Great lunch choices that are healthy too...nice change from the multiple fast food choices on our road trip. Great selection of coffee shop selections as well: lattes, frapps, steamers, as well as smoothies. Lots of desserts and snacks too. Amazing fresh soups and sandwiches hit the spot. Prices are on par with what you would pay at other venues like this, but this is made fresh. Hope to stop in on our return trip.....that's how good it was.

2  Thank Susanne D
Reviewed June 28, 2014

I have rented an apartment above this coffee shop and stop in from time to time. The coffee is pretty good and the food in very healthy. Well worth the stop!

2  Thank Jack W
Reviewed June 14, 2014

A nice coffee house with an artsy, local feel. Just had coffee and a latte -- both were great. Nice view of the street and the Wizard of Oz mural across the way. Very eclectic store - crafts, cards, coffee, coffee makers and utensils. The pastries looked delish.

1  Thank BandB-1508
Reviewed April 7, 2014

We stopped in on a Saturday for coffee. As it turns out, we ate lunch. Soup, lasagna, and quiche were hand-made with fresh vegetables. We were a group of four, but it's OK for one person to bring a laptop and occupy a booth for an extended stay. The furniture is 1950s contemporary, complete with stainless steel, streamlined table legs. Come as you are; neither the clientele nor the staff behind the counter will judge you.