“Wait Times too long”
Review of Benihana

Benihana
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hwy 94
Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I decided to try this place on a weeknight. The wait time was 30 minutes for just the two of us. Sorry the food is just mediocre, prices too high, and the wait is ridiculously long. I would not recommend.

There are newer reviews for Benihana

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Make sure to make reservations or you will be waiting a long time. Especially on Fri / Sat nights. We had reservations for a group of 10 and still waited 45 mins to get a table. Food is great. You get plenty of it too. But be prepared that it is not cheap.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

I find Benihana a bit overpriced, but it is always fun, especially with kids. I like that the parking at this location is free and plentiful.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

I just tried to make reservations at the Golden Valley location. Called up, put on hold, which is fine. 5 minutes later she comes back, asks what I need, I ask for a reservation around 8, and she hung up on me. Just an accident I assume so I call back.
Guy answers and asks me to hold. I quickly explain I was just on hold and hung up on could I please make a reservation quickly?
Hung up on me.... Apparently they are too busy to take reservations. We are never going here.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

The shrimp sauce is the best, pour it all over everything. Get Teriyaki sauce on your chicken... the shrimp portion is not much for the money, and I think it's frozen...I'd opt for the scallops instead. Lunch specials. Expect to see some hood bosses from over norf, I even once saw a 2 on 2 girl fight on a saturday afternoon, it can get wild over there from time to time