“Absolutley fantastic!”

Ramada Minneapolis Golden Valley
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Golden Valley
Reviewed November 19, 2013

We did a bit of research looking for a good hotel at a low price and it led us to the Golden Valley Super 8. Upon arrival the costumer service was great, everyone was friendly and helpful. The hotel itself is clean, quiet and well cared for. The hotel is located near a couple main highways and a quite a few restaurants. The pricing was quite the deal for the quality of the room. Our room was exceptionally clean, tidy, and the furnishings in the room were modern and in good condition. The house keeping team is top-notch, we are pretty sure they left our room for last everyday (we are late risers). Our stay here was phenomenal, I'd highly recommend it the Golden Valley Super 8!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed November 14, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 12, 2013

This was our 2nd stay at this hotel. Staff is very professional and courteous. It is clean and comfortable. Great value.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 12, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 11, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 8, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 6, 2013

This is by far the nicest Super 8 I have ever stayed at and I stay in hotels quite a bit. In fact, I would even say this location is on par with some higher priced hotels and probably even exceeds them in some ways.

First of all, the staff at this location are so helpful and friendly. I accidentally left my GPS in the guest room in which I'd stayed and they were so gracious in helping me locate it and securing it at the front desk until I returned to pick it up. I couldn't thank them enough!

The room was great, albeit small. I had a 1 queen bed room. The carpet was actually CLEAN, surprisingly so, I even wore white socks and they were still white after walking on the carpet!! The hotel looked like it had been recently updated with relatively new and modern furniture, fixtures, even a flat screen television. The bathroom was clean and up to date. Water pressure was very good and temperature was consistent.

The breakfast in the morning was incredibly good, kept well stocked and plenty of variety.

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here and would return without hesitation.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Andrew M, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Minneapolis Golden Valley, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

Thank you for your very detailed review of our property. It is wonderful to hear we exceeded your expectations in every way. I am also very glad we were able to assist you in locating your GPS device, i certainly know I would be lost without mine! We hope you will keep us in mind next time you are in Twin Cities area.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Golden Valley
Holiday Inn Express Minneapolis (Golden Valley)
La Quinta Inn & Suites Minneapolis-Minnetonka
TownePlace Suites Minneapolis West/St. Louis Park
TownePlace Suites Minneapolis We...
#4 of 7 in Saint Louis Park
Doubletree by Hilton Minneapolis - Park Place
Doubletree by Hilton Minneapolis...
#2 of 7 in Saint Louis Park
Homewood Suites Minneapolis - St Louis Park at West End
Homewood Suites Minneapolis - St...
#1 of 7 in Saint Louis Park
Springhill Suites Minneapolis West/St. Louis Park
Springhill Suites Minneapolis We...
#3 of 7 in Saint Louis Park

Been to Ramada Minneapolis Golden Valley? Share your experiences!