“good stay good price friendly staff would be nice if you...”

Ramada Minneapolis Golden Valley
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Golden Valley
Carlton
“good stay good price friendly staff would be nice if you...”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

good stay good price friendly staff would be nice if you could control room temp above 68 deg. seemed cool in room

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Andrew M, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Minneapolis Golden Valley, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Thank you for your feeback on your recent stay with us. I am sorry to hear the room tempature was not satisfactory for you. We do try our best to accommodate every guest with the most comfortable tempature for their needs. The property has space heaters available upon request that we can supply for no additional charge. I encourage you to take advantage of this option in the future. They are usually a great way to get a little extra external heat into the room. I am glad to hear the rest of your stay was great and I hope to see you back next time you're in town.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Rockford, Minnesota
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I stay at this hotel at least 2 x a month. All of the front desk staff knows me by name! The rooms are all great. ALL non smoking, newly remodeled. Very clean. Andrew, the front desk manager, is fantastic! If I have ever had a problem either he or one of his excellent team members are quick to fix the problem. Teri and Mechelle are great at the front desk too always big smiles from everyone!
I highly recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a place to stay near Minneapolis.

Room Tip: It is worth the extra $5.00 to upgrade to King to get the microwave and fridge in your room!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Lorrie,

It is always a pleasure to have you stay with us and we hope to continue to provide excellent accomodations in the future. Your review is very kind and just goes to reinforce all of our hard work is paying off. I will definitly pass your review on to Terri and Mechelle and all the rest of the team to let them know their efforts are appreciated. Thanks again for the great recommendation and hope to see you back soon!
Minnesota
Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here as a weekend getaway with my boyfriend. Everything was fantastic. A small bathroom but very convenient with the sink in a different spot so two can get ready at the same time. Definitely will be staying here again.

Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Andrew M, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Minneapolis Golden Valley, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Thank you for staying with us on your recent getaway. We get quite a few comments from guests liking the seperate sink area out of the bathroom, I definitly feel it goes a long way in providing more space in the layout. It is wonderful to hear that you plan to be back, and we will look forward to your return!
Douglassville Pa
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I was not sure how I would feel about staying at a Super 8- the ones where I live are not so "super". I could not beat the price so I went online to read the reviews. Every single review came back that is was a great place to stay- so I booked it. I am happy to say that it was just as described- Clean, quiet, modern decor- every staff member polite. Really a great stay! The breakfast in the am was nice- the bar\restaurant across the street was very convenient. We only stayed an overnight but I would stay here for an extended stay also. The location was right off of Highway 394 with easy on off access. I highly reccomend this hotel no problem!

Room Tip: we had a room facing the parking lot and did not have any noise issues
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your 5 star review of our property. We always appreciate to hear great things from our guests, and am delighted you found so many of our ameneties to your liking. Please keep us in mind next time you are in need of lodging around the area!
MORA
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I am always amazed at how quiet, yet convenient this location is. Every staff member is polite and helpful. Not even a busy breakfast room (the most pleasantly laid out one I have experienced) strays toward being messy or incomplete. As I checked in at 11:30 p.m. the maintenance made had called to make sure there were no heat issues on a sub zero night-that's well placed pride in a team effort.

I go out of my way and sometimes pay a few dollars more to stay here because I KNOW it will be clean, quiet, and accomodating.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Andrew M, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Minneapolis Golden Valley, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
It is always a pleasure to hear stories of staff going above and beyond expectations. We thank you for your continued support of our property and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Golden Valley
Holiday Inn Express Minneapolis (Golden Valley)
La Quinta Inn & Suites Minneapolis-Minnetonka
Homewood Suites Minneapolis - St Louis Park at West End
Homewood Suites Minneapolis - St...
#1 of 6 in Saint Louis Park
Doubletree by Hilton Minneapolis - Park Place
Doubletree by Hilton Minneapolis...
#2 of 6 in Saint Louis Park
Hampton Inn & Suites Minneapolis / West-Minnetonka
TownePlace Suites Minneapolis West/St. Louis Park
TownePlace Suites Minneapolis We...
#5 of 6 in Saint Louis Park

Been to Ramada Minneapolis Golden Valley? Share your experiences!