“Great hotel”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Golden Valley
Douglassville Pa
“Great hotel”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I was not sure how I would feel about staying at a Super 8- the ones where I live are not so "super". I could not beat the price so I went online to read the reviews. Every single review came back that is was a great place to stay- so I booked it. I am happy to say that it was just as described- Clean, quiet, modern decor- every staff member polite. Really a great stay! The breakfast in the am was nice- the bar\restaurant across the street was very convenient. We only stayed an overnight but I would stay here for an extended stay also. The location was right off of Highway 394 with easy on off access. I highly reccomend this hotel no problem!

Room Tip: we had a room facing the parking lot and did not have any noise issues
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Andrew M, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Minneapolis Golden Valley, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Thank you for your 5 star review of our property. We always appreciate to hear great things from our guests, and am delighted you found so many of our ameneties to your liking. Please keep us in mind next time you are in need of lodging around the area!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
MORA
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I am always amazed at how quiet, yet convenient this location is. Every staff member is polite and helpful. Not even a busy breakfast room (the most pleasantly laid out one I have experienced) strays toward being messy or incomplete. As I checked in at 11:30 p.m. the maintenance made had called to make sure there were no heat issues on a sub zero night-that's well placed pride in a team effort.

I go out of my way and sometimes pay a few dollars more to stay here because I KNOW it will be clean, quiet, and accomodating.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Andrew M, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Minneapolis Golden Valley, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
It is always a pleasure to hear stories of staff going above and beyond expectations. We thank you for your continued support of our property and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Belleville, Illinois
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Very pleasantly surprised how nice this Super 8 was. Clean updated and very comfortable
bed and linens. My work booked the hotel. Most Super 8's I have stayed at are not as nice as this Super 8. Very pleased. Will defintely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

1 Thank TF1964
Andrew M, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Minneapolis Golden Valley, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Thank you for your review. It is always great to hear good things from our guests. We will look forward to seeing you in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Golden Valley
Homewood Suites Minneapolis - St...
#1 of 6 in Saint Louis Park
TownePlace Suites Minneapolis We...
#5 of 6 in Saint Louis Park
Doubletree by Hilton Minneapolis...
#2 of 6 in Saint Louis Park
University / Dinkytown
Ramada Plaza Minneapolis
Ramada Plaza Minneapolis
#20 of 49 in Minneapolis

Been to Ramada Minneapolis Golden Valley? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Minneapolis Golden Valley

Property: Ramada Minneapolis Golden Valley
Address: 6300 Wayzata Blvd, Golden Valley, MN 55416-1212 (Formerly Super 8 Minneapolis/Golden Valley)
Location: United States > Minnesota > Golden Valley
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Golden Valley
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Ramada Minneapolis Golden Valley 3.5*
Our Ramada Minneapolis Golden Valley is conveniently located just of I-394, 3 miles from downtown Minneapolis off the Xenia exit. We are less than 1/2 mile from the popular shops and nightlife at West End. Our three-story, 127 room hotel completed a $5.5M renovation in spring 2016. Our new Bistro will be serving a complimentary hot breakfast daily. Lunch, dinner, and a full bar will be also available with indoor and outdoor seating. Additional hotel features include an elevator, 24-hour fitness center, free high-speed internet, and a boardroom. Our comfortably appointed rooms offer a 32" flat-panel television with expanded channel offerings including HBO, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, new bedding. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Wyndham, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Minneapolis Golden Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Minneapolis/Golden Valley Hotel Golden Valley