My husband booked this hotel by random chance, and what a nice surprise! Recently redone, could tell that. Clean from the lobby to the room.
Room may have been small, but with a King size bed, a chair, desk with 2nd chair, and the wardrobe with the TV, it really was all we would need!
Staying really has made me think twice regarding staying at other Super 8's.
Don't be afraid, just do it!
Nice breakfast, plenty of options.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Ramada Minneapolis Golden Valley is conveniently located just of I-394, 3 miles from downtown Minneapolis off the Xenia exit. We are less than 1/2 mile from the popular shops and nightlife at West End. Our three-story, 127 room hotel completed a $5.5M renovation in spring 2016. Our new Bistro will be serving a complimentary hot breakfast daily. Lunch, dinner, and a full bar will be also available with indoor and outdoor seating. Additional hotel features include an elevator, 24-hour fitness center, free high-speed internet, and a boardroom. Our comfortably appointed rooms offer a 32" flat-panel television with expanded channel offerings including HBO, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, new bedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Wyndham, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Minneapolis Golden Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Minneapolis/Golden Valley Hotel Golden Valley
- Super 8 Golden Valley
- Super Eight Golden Valley
- Golden Valley Super Eight
- Golden Valley Super 8