My friend and I stayed at this hotel on a road trip to Minneapolis. We paid just $155 for two nights and had a very comfortable stay in a nice, clean room and enjoyed the free continental breakfast. The staff was friendly and very helpful. The location was perfect--not in the thick of things, but a fairly quick drive to all of our destinations.
There were only a few minor concerns. Our room (239) was directly below an executive suite that apparently has a hardwood floor; we heard a man's dress shoes walking above us early in the morning, and our next door neighbors could easily be heard talking loudly. Also, the water didn't smell like we should be drinking it (so we didn't).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Ramada Minneapolis Golden Valley is conveniently located just of I-394, 3 miles from downtown Minneapolis off the Xenia exit. We are less than 1/2 mile from the popular shops and nightlife at West End. Our three-story, 127 room hotel completed a $5.5M renovation in spring 2016. Our new Bistro will be serving a complimentary hot breakfast daily. Lunch, dinner, and a full bar will be also available with indoor and outdoor seating. Additional hotel features include an elevator, 24-hour fitness center, free high-speed internet, and a boardroom. Our comfortably appointed rooms offer a 32" flat-panel television with expanded channel offerings including HBO, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, new bedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Minneapolis Golden Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Minneapolis/Golden Valley Hotel Golden Valley
- Super 8 Golden Valley
- Super Eight Golden Valley
- Golden Valley Super Eight
- Golden Valley Super 8