“Family Restaurant”

Bump's Family Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 16 Restaurants in Glencoe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This is a nice restaurant for families. They have a variety of types of food. It is a little like a version of Applebees with a small town feel.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

My husband and I love going to Bump's for breakfast. Very yummy and great service. Lunch and dinner there is good too, but we especially love breakfast.

1  Thank Nicole G
Reviewed September 13, 2013

stopped there on the way back from volleyball tournment. we did not want any thing fancy but did not want fast food. perfert spot. we liked it. roast beef with mash potatoes and shrimp for my daugther. hit the spot. had good banana cream pie (made by them). would stop again.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We eat at Bumps quite often on our way home from Wisconsin where my Mom lives. We have never had anything but good homemade tasting food there. Our favorite lunch is a turkey or pork commercial. Always real mashed potatoes and generous helpings at a reasonable price.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have eaten here a couple times. Overall it's not a bad place to eat but the sandwich I had was kinda greasy and the fries were nothing to brag about. I have been there for breakfast and I think I like that better. The homemade desserts looked good but I didn't try one. But, for Glencoe, MN it is a decent choice and I will probably give it another try.