Tripadvisor
Glencoe
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 20, 2019

The staff was nice. That’s the end of the good. My room was ok I guess. The towels left for me were all mostly stained. One towel even had some black substance all over which someone tried to fold as though I wouldn’t see. The breakfast options are slim to none. They offered frozen eggs waffles, a joke! I would never stay here again if at all possible, rather sleep in my car

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 16, 2019

It was late at night and we had been driving all day and were tired. That is the ONLY reason we stayed. It was gross and dirty and I couldn't wait to get out of there. The lady at the desk initially didn't recognize out reservation.. made online (which we will never do again) until I showed her the confirmation email.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 15, 2019

This hotel is needs to be torn down. The carpeting on the stairs looks like it was not vacuumed in a year. There repair spots on the walls in our room but not painted. The towels had stains, rust or blood. Hair in the bathtub. It was terrible. Plus when I reserved the room, I requested a first floor room because I have bad knees and can't do stairs very well. They couldn't oblige me. And he didn't even off to help carry my bag up the stairs.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 28, 2019

Go to next town. Dust everywhere! Mop boards, breakfast counters, plants, tv stand—and more dirty. Not vacuumed, stained carpeting, corners untouched in bathrooms. Looks like they change bedding but no cleaning. Worst Super 8 and actually any motel we have been to in US, Europe or the Islands. Motel needs to be inspected by corporate (cleanliness) and Health Dept (food prep).

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2019

The hallways and desk area were not clean. ashsakgadskjaskudfhasihaksfhaskfhaishfiahfasfksddhfkashdfkashfkashfiashdfiashdfkshdfkashdkashdgfkasdhfkashdfkashdfkashdfashdfiashdfihasdifhaskdfhaskdfhkasdhfkasdhfiashdfiashdfiashdfihasidfhaskdfhiefuedufhsdufiashdi

Date of stay: August 2019