“WIFI Problems”

Super 8 Glencoe
Super 8 Glencoe
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Glencoe
Reviewed November 9, 2012

I was traveling on business and this was the only hotel available in Glencoe. Nightly rate with tax was $52 and it was a fair price. The interior has a fresh coat of paint but there are obvious repairs that need to be performed. Most of the interior is dated but hotel comfortable. I travel a lot on business and having access to internet is a must. For 3 of the 5 days the internet worked perfect. The other 2 days I had a hard time getting on and then couldn't stay on. Kept losing the connection. I called the desk to find out if they were having problems 3 times over the 2 days I was experiencing problems and was told the internet was working perfectly. After checking out and getting home I tried my computer, it works perfectly! Basically, this review comes down to internet connection. If you need it, find a different hotel to stay in.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed November 6, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 23, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 11, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 29, 2012

I was not impressed with our stay at this Super 8. The floor of our room was dirty by the beds. The curtains were threadbaren. The towels were damp. The Breakfast was really something...bad. I can not believe they had a large jar of peanut butter out, not very sanitary. I won't be staying there again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 13, 2011

I found the Glencoe MN Super 8 Motel to be a very good place to stay. My room was large, clean and comfortable. Wireless internet worked very well. I will certainly make this motel a destination when in the area again.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed May 20, 2011

I booked this hotel for my son's wedding - TWICE! They didn't have my reservation when I checked the first time so I made new reservations. When I got to the hotel they could not find my reservation. It ended up that they had me down for the wrong dates. I stood for an hour trying to get a room. I ended up being in a room that was not functional (air circulation). We tried several times the next day to talk with the staff and left a message, yet noone was in the lobby area and did not respond to our call. We tried to get into a functional room. During our stay, the toilet backed up and the coffee machine didn't work. Of course the person that put my reservation in the computer was not there and all in all they were NOT accomodating.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Glencoe
Days Inn Hutchinson
Waconia Inn & Suites - Waconia / Minneapolis
7-Hi Budget Motel
7-Hi Budget Motel
#1 of 2 in Hutchinson

Been to Super 8 Glencoe? Share your experiences!