“It was very stressful and frustrating.”
Review of Super 8 Glencoe

Super 8 Glencoe
Super 8 Glencoe
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Glencoe
Glenwood, Minnesota
“It was very stressful and frustrating.”
Reviewed May 20, 2011

I booked this hotel for my son's wedding - TWICE! They didn't have my reservation when I checked the first time so I made new reservations. When I got to the hotel they could not find my reservation. It ended up that they had me down for the wrong dates. I stood for an hour trying to get a room. I ended up being in a room that was not functional (air circulation). We tried several times the next day to talk with the staff and left a message, yet noone was in the lobby area and did not respond to our call. We tried to get into a functional room. During our stay, the toilet backed up and the coffee machine didn't work. Of course the person that put my reservation in the computer was not there and all in all they were NOT accomodating.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
WI
Reviewed July 6, 2009

It enjoyed my trip to Glencoe MN and found the Super 8 motel there to be great. It was very clean and the room quit large. Even though there had been no vacancies the owner was very accommodating and helpful. She suggested I call back and sure enough someone had canceled and I was able to stay there even though it was a busy weekend in the town.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Glencoe
Days Inn Hutchinson
#1 of 2 in Gaylord
7-Hi Budget Motel
7-Hi Budget Motel
#1 of 2 in Hutchinson

Been to Super 8 Glencoe? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Glencoe

Property: Super 8 Glencoe
Address: 717 Morningside Dr, Glencoe, MN 55336-3311
Location: United States > Minnesota > Glencoe
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Glencoe
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Glencoe 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Super 8 Glencoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.