“Great food with a view!”

Svoboda's Spotlite Family
Ranked #3 of 7 Restaurants in Garrison
Cuisines: American
Description: Linke to map location is on attached link http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/209/1060392/restaurant/Minnesota/Svobodas-Spotlite-Family-Garrison
Reviewed March 1, 2012

We frequent this place any given day from April through October. I think we've had every item on the menu and every person who works there wait on us. I've had every item from the fresh baked bakery items to the homemade shakes. I've seen young children the big hunting guys that can pack it away come and go looking satisfied as they left. They serve real ice cream, as well as pick up and carry out and delivery! Mom must be very tired by the time they close at 3pm! This place is outstanding without all the linen and whistles and bells!

1  Thank cqui2004

Reviewed February 29, 2012

Oh my goodness, homemade buttermilk pancakes, and homemade maple syrup...need I say more? It was a fantastic breakfast. The service is marvelous and would recommend this place in a heartbeat!!!!
IHOP has nothing on these pancakes!!! Svoboda's has them beat by a long shot!!!

1  Thank cmg234