“Gina was awesome!!!!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

LivINN Hotel Minneapolis North / Fridley
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Fridley
“Gina was awesome!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

Gina at check in was very friendly and helpfull...she made the check in process go very smooth, shared info about the hotel and anemities.I will come back here! The price is great as so is the location! Tammy V.

• Stayed September 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Columbia Heights, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

This was the BEST hotel i've been to in years. They had GREAT staff. One house keeper jennie was VERY helpful and polite and they great service at the front desk. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. This hotel is my first choice when i go back on vacation!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank pria g
Mesa, Arizona
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

This was my first time in Minnesota and we found a great deal for this hotel. We only stayed for two nights but it was much to be desired. The room smelled of cigarettes and the floor was a distrusting greenish brown color. There are a few plus though the room has a fridge with a freezer and a microwave. If I was in the Fridley area again I don't think this would be my first choice.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012

This place must have been the bomb during the day! Its still very nice and a great value!!!! Giant rooms, a indoor garden, fridge microwave, desk and more. The price is less than you would pay at some Motel 6"s! Staff nice too!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank DocDawg
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2012

recently stayed at this hotel(8/20-8/22) and it was great. I had booked my stay last minute on the Internet through Travelocity and it hadn't hit the system yet when I arrived. The night desk clerk Gina made me feel at home and quickly found my info. It was a relief and my stay was great. The room was very clean and it was nice and quiet, just what I needed.

Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank James M
Fridley, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

I appreciate the wonderful customer service I received from Gina, the front desk associate at the Fridley, MN location. She really made me feel welcome and comfortable, and she was certainly a pleasure to work with. Customer service has always been important to me, and Gina treated me with dignity and respect. She certainly represented this hotel's brand very well, and I appreciated her service.

Room Tip: The Garden level is wonderful!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
bloomington
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

When i arrived to the hotel i learned there was a NO CASH TRANSACTION POLICY (YOU CAN NOT USE CASH TO PAY FOR YOUR ROOM) Should have been my first clue to run for the hill!!
I encountered an Arron whom was rude from the moment i walked into the hotel. Once he advised me that i could not pay in cash. i had to call and get some one to pay for the hotel online due to me only having a credit card with not enough to cover the room and i only had cash. I told arron he should have a reservation for me. Well when it came through he said i got it but im going to have to do some investigating.... why would he be investigating me? was it because i was of a different race?? anyway he called his GM at 1115pm SHE WAS A COMPLETE RUDE NOT NICE LADY... I have never been treated in such a manner in my life it took me over 60 minutes to get checked in when no one else was around arron was sarcastic rolling his eyes, i have an accent i told him my name and he purposely kept saying it wrong ever after i corrected him 5 times he didnt want my id or credit card if management would roll back the tapes and see my hand extended with credit card and id in hand..... after so long of a wait and his INVESTIGATION was complete i finally got keys to my room if i could have gotten my money back from hotels.com i would have left... the area is full of police and ladies of the night people asking for change and such... save your money go else where

Room Tip: go to a different hotel!!!!!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fridley
Best Western Plus Minneapolis-Northwest
Quality Inn Brooklyn Center
Quality Inn Brooklyn Center
#4 of 8 in Brooklyn Center
Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis - North
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Brooklyn Center
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Minneapolis North
Homewood Suites Minneapolis - New Brighton

Been to LivINN Hotel Minneapolis North / Fridley? Share your experiences!