“TAKE THE OTHERS WARNINGS DO NOT GO HERE”

Birchmere Resort & Campground
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Frazee
Birchmere Resort & Campground
Reviewed July 5, 2012

I was so glad there was an open cabin the week of the 4th at last minute, so I did not read the reviews. Kathy the lady who runs the resort is truly psycho, on the phone she was so sweet and off I went. She watched us from the top of the hill just in case we broke a rule and being a business manager myself I know how to treat customers, she was so rude. She would scream down the hill at me to tell others on the beach what to do, when my kids came for the day which I told her they were she came down and made me name them each off and made a big stink about having guests. I rented a cabin for 4 for a week was there by myself most of the time and a friend of mine came for a few days and she insisted i had to pay $25 per day for the friend because she was not a registered guest even got in my face pointing her finger at me! I said i paid for 4 people and only one been here she said that doesnt matter the friend wasnt one of the 4 people, totally rude. On the beach the seasonal campers were so nice but they were all discussing how nasty this lady is, and several told me that no one comes back twice and that is why i got the cabin last minute. I specifically asked in an email if fireworks were allowed on the 4th and she said yes. My son lit off one and she was standing on the hill yelling at us her husband came down to talk to me he treated me like i was 5 scolding me about fireworks and said they were not allowed. I had it in writing and she finally said well dont burn garbage in the firepit WTF she would not admit she said ok. My kids went home and I went to bed because she stood there staring at us and it was so uncomfortable. NEVER stay there she is truly bi-polar and all the other reviews are correct.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
9  Thank pattyc58103

Been to Birchmere Resort & Campground? Share your experiences!