“Would not eat here again!”
Review of ZA Pizzeria - CLOSED

ZA Pizzeria
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 21, 2012

On our way home from vacation, we decided to stop at Za! as it sounded good. After waiting twenty minutes for a table, we were seated at a table that had been open and ready since we arrived. We had looked online for menus, and my son decided he wanted the kid's meal chicken fingers. My son is a very picky eater and only will eat about three things. After being seated, I asked the hostess for a kid's menu. After asking my son's age, who is 12, she refused, saying the kid's menu was for 10 and under. I said he wanted something from the kid's menu, but she said it "wouldn't fill him up!" My son eats a few bites of food and is usually done. How the heck does she think she knows anything about my son? We ordered an appetizer for him, but he fell asleep before the food arrived a full hour after ordering. So he didn't even eat anything! We were supposed to get bread with the meals that we ordered, but didn't. To make matters worse, I was completely disgusted after taking a bite of pasta and finding a hair in my mouth! My son and I finally left and waited outside while my husband waited for the check, as the waitress never brought it. This was the worst dining experience I have had. I would definitely steer anyone away from ever eating at this place.

Reviewed May 24, 2012

I took my husband for his birthday to ZA! in Forest Lake; we waited for about a half hour for our food and my kids were very hungry. When we got our food my kids got 2 chicken tenders and about 5 french fries. They reduced the portion of the lasagna and jacked up the price. The ceasar salad was horrible too. When we asked for the manager, twice, she refused to come talk to us. We found her at the front when we were walking out and she refused again to talk to us and called the owner over. The owner argued with us about the portions and price. We will NEVER go there again and don't recommend anyone else to. Thanks ZA! for ruining my husband's birthday!

2  Thank cassie b
Reviewed April 17, 2012

Have stopped by numerous time during normal business hours but the place was not open. I guess the place is closed on Mondays and Sundays. Hours do not follow traditional business hours for food places makes it challenging when you have clients with you and they are closed. Prices are on the high side for pizza. Great subs for lunch Cannot get lunch items during evening hours, why not, most places just charge more for late night dinning. Your subs are awesome.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

It has a weird feel in it. Reminds me of a Chipotle with dim lights and candles. The food was OK, but for the price it should have been better. We have only gone once and will go to Carbones instead when we want pizza.

Reviewed March 28, 2012

Service is a bit slow but staff is friendly. The portions are huge and the food is yummy. The calzones take a bit to cook but they are worth the wait.

1  Thank taydiggy