“OUT OF RIBS !”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed October 13, 2012

My Husband and I were on vacation and staying at a hotel next to Famous Daves. One reason we had selected the hotel was because of the restaurant being so close and the fact that we had eaten at other Famous Daves locations. We had a long day traveling and were there at 7:30 PM. We had called ahead and were told they served until 9 PM. My Husband is a huge rib lover. We ordered at the counter (not a fan... other locations they came to the table to take the order). He was told they were out of ribs. COME ON! He ordered the quarter chicken and sausage with 2 sides instead. I ordered the pulled chicken sandwich with one side. His portion was incredibly small.The chicken was very small, dried out and the sausage was also very small. The sides didn't even fill the little containers and the beans were blah. My sandwich was very dry but I did put sauce from the table on it. The bun was dry. It was the worst location we ever ate at and very disappointing. The worst was that there were no ribs. They also said they had a group of 50 coming in soon. When they did arrive, there weren't anywhere near to 50 people and they had a buffet. We imagine they got the leftover ribs as we saw people eating them. Very poor planning on their part.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Ordered the baby back ribs for $23.99 and there was barely any meat on the bones! Seriously, there was a total of about 2 Tablespoons of meat in the full rack that I ordered. VERY disappointing! The flavor was good, but the meat - what little there was of it - was tough. Having said that, it had a fun atmosphere and friendly staff. Just very expensive and unsatisfying, overall. Would not go back, at least for the ribs.

Reviewed April 17, 2012

This is the last place on the list to go when we want to go out.
Poor is at this location in comparison to other Daves.

Reviewed March 28, 2012

This place does not have great BBQ. The handful of times I have eaten here I have been disappointed. The last time I ate here I had take out and I just live down the road. The food was cold and crusty and tasted like it had been sitting under a heat lamp for hours. The ribs were burnt the chicken was dry and unedible. And I paid $6 for cornbread and never received it in my bag. You want good BBQ go somewhere else. This place is a joke.

Reviewed January 21, 2012

Ribs are tasty but they don't fall off the bone. Solid burgers, great pulled pork. I little pricey for what you get.