“IT'S BURRITOLICIOUS!”

Mr. Large Burrito
Ranked #15 of 49 Restaurants in Forest Lake
Cuisines: Greek, Mexican, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Circle Pines, Minnesota, United States
“IT'S BURRITOLICIOUS!”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Just recently found Mr. Large Burrito in Forest Lake, MN and wowza is it good! Fresh ingredients for the Burrito Bar and I am in love with the Burrito Bowls. If you are in or near Forest Lake, please check this place out, you won't be disappointed.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“yummy!”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

the burrito reminded me of a knock-off of Chipotle. Super yummy! I went a few times already. My husband said the burgers are good too.

Minnesota, USA
“Give 'em a try”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

This place is pretty good for what you might expect. The food is fresh and prepared as ordered. It is nothing fantastic, but it is sure a nice diversion from the typical chain restaurants. I really hope they can make a go of it here. It would be nice to see someone establish themselves at this location.

1 Thank MinnTraveler3693
Forest Lake, Minnesota, United States
“Excellent Spot to eat in Forest Lake”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I came in with a friend for the first time and was surprised at the number of choices of ingredients mexican and american. The atmosphere was excellent and the employees were incredibly helpful. The food was very fresh and had sincere quality.

• Visited March 2013
Forest Lake, Minnesota, United States
“Awesome”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Ok I have been here a few times now and I have always been impressed.. read on person was upset about someone barking orders?. I was wondering if I visited the same place.. My experience was great. the atmosphere is great and the food is way better than other burrito places I have been too. The burgers are great and awesome price. I never had a dry or bad burger from this joint and I am super super picky about my hamburgers. The own makes a new burger every week so you never get bored with that same old same old feel at some place. I will say it can be a little loud in there when a lot a people are in the place and maybe that's why this person was disappointed in the staff trying to talk loud enough so you can hear them. But I know I will be coming back again and again. Try this place you might like it. The burrito's are on par or better than chipolte, and they have more options for you to put on your burrito so if it was bland you might of made it that way.

• Visited March 2013