“yummy!”

Mr. Large Burrito
Ranked #36 of 49 Restaurants in Forest Lake
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 17, 2013

the burrito reminded me of a knock-off of Chipotle. Super yummy! I went a few times already. My husband said the burgers are good too.

There are newer reviews for Mr. Large Burrito

Reviewed July 10, 2013

This place is pretty good for what you might expect. The food is fresh and prepared as ordered. It is nothing fantastic, but it is sure a nice diversion from the typical chain restaurants. I really hope they can make a go of it here. It would be nice to see someone establish themselves at this location.

1  Thank MinnTraveler3693
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I came in with a friend for the first time and was surprised at the number of choices of ingredients mexican and american. The atmosphere was excellent and the employees were incredibly helpful. The food was very fresh and had sincere quality.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Ok I have been here a few times now and I have always been impressed.. read on person was upset about someone barking orders?. I was wondering if I visited the same place.. My experience was great. the atmosphere is great and the food is way better than other burrito places I have been too. The burgers are great and awesome price. I never had a dry or bad burger from this joint and I am super super picky about my hamburgers. The own makes a new burger every week so you never get bored with that same old same old feel at some place. I will say it can be a little loud in there when a lot a people are in the place and maybe that's why this person was disappointed in the staff trying to talk loud enough so you can hear them. But I know I will be coming back again and again. Try this place you might like it. The burrito's are on par or better than chipolte, and they have more options for you to put on your burrito so if it was bland you might of made it that way.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Walked in, the building was awesome. For architecture and colors I'd give five stars. The smell was aromatic, and we thought this place was going to be phenominal. Myself, my spouse, and our three children stepped up to order and then a young man yelled at us "burgers or buritos?" Barking orders. Rude. The workers all seemed crabby and rushed, felt as though one young lady threw my cups at me when I asked for them after not receiving them the first time. I got the blue cicilain with cheese curds. Thought it was good especially the curds. Spouse ordered burito. It was bland but eddible. Kids all ordered hamburger kid meals. My oldest said it tasted like a plain tortilla. I tried it,tasted almost gamey, and like cornmeal. Odd horrible hamburgers...kids have tastebuds too. I told my spouse to try it, he did. It ruined our entire meal. For $35 for whole family was definitely fair price but the kids burgers and establisents service was awful ruining any return visits for this family of five.

3  Thank mommabear5