“Just average”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 12, 2013

This is a nice place to eat in Forest Lake. Located close to the water, so after dinner you can take a relaxing stroll. Our waiter was very friendly but the food took a very long time to arrive. Food quality was good, although I had the prime rib and found it could have been better. The others I was with enjoyed their meal very much. Overall, the place was clean, service was friendly and food was pretty good. Nothing to jump up and down about, but good. Prices were average to high.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

I was told by my friends that ate their that the food was ok. I had a few drinks and they were kind of spendy. I feel this place is a big disappointment. We were in town to dance and have a good time. This place had Karaoke on a Saturday night. Kind of lame. They took out the club downstairs and made it for private parties only. There was hardly anyone here by 9:30 and was a little too low key for what we were looking for. The place looked nice and clean though.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Our waitress was very nice but slow. Not really her fault she was the only one working on the outside patio. I didn't care for the turkey club at all. I don't mind that the bun is toasted but didn't realize that the turkey, ham would be hot with melted cheese. If you want to serve it hot don't call it a club sandwich.

It's fun place to sit outside with friends to have drinks but next time we'll focus on finger food like wings and go have dinner elsewhere. There's better places for that in FL.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Our server was okay, the food was okay, and the music was great.
I thought the atmosphere was kind of dark and crowded.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

I make better lazagna than that. I wanted to like it, tried several times, I tried the salmon, the chicken, which they took off the menu, but they need a new cook.

1  Thank katefromthelake