“Kept wishing!”

Stella's on 97
Ranked #7 of 49 Restaurants in Forest Lake
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Whether you're out for dinner with family or drinks with friends Stella's on 97 Neighborhood Grille is the place to be. From the moment you walk through the doors you're hit with Stella's welcoming atmosphere. The classic wood décor, natural lighting and beautiful view of Castlewood golf course set the relaxing tone of the restaurant-while our fun and friendly staff add spunk as they work hard to make sure you get the best experience every time you visit Stella's. After major renovations, Stella's Event Center is ready to host your special event or weekly business meeting and can accommodate up to 240 people. Being located just down the road from Forest Lake Area High School, Stella's is a great destination for school-related events or after a game.
Reviewed October 18, 2012

We've tried Stella's about 6 times and we're out of trials. Everything from the salads to the dinner meals and Sunday brunches are over priced and the food is never good. Sometimes not even edible. For the area, the menu should reflect the area.

1  Thank MerlynDalamar

Reviewed October 18, 2012

My husband and I went to dinner here last night and enjoyed it very much. The server was pleasant and helpful. The food was delicious and the portions very generous. I loved the Minnesota Macaroni and Cheese, but expected it to be a little spicier (description shows it has some sort of hot pepper). My husband got the Matador burger and I really loved the bite I got. I was dissappointed to be too full for dessert. Next time (and there will be a next time) I will split the entree with my Husband and try the gelato!

1  Thank WannaGo2Paris
Reviewed October 5, 2012

If you are ever in the Forest Lake, MN area the food is great and it is a very clean atmosphere.
I'm just surprised it is not packed in there...

1  Thank Lgrealish123
Reviewed March 29, 2012

The food is really good but they were a little stingy with shrimp. My husband ordered pasta and paid more for shrimp...he got 4 tiny shrimp in the pasta for two bucks more.

Reviewed January 22, 2012

We arrived at the tail end of happy hour at night and the parking lot was packed!! When we walkedin we were greeted immediately and show to a table with clear view of at least 3 TV's. A very good set up considering they were all playing something different. Upon opening the large menu there were so many things to choose from I didnt know where to begin so I asked the waitress. She recommended two sandwiches. We were SO happy with our food and service I wish this place was closer to the Twin Cities!! Give it a try, it is worth the drive if you are looking for a different kind of goodness. They make their coleslaw and BBQ sauce on site.

2  Thank WellBalancedFemale