Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Forest Lake, MN
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Comfort Inn & Suites(Chisago City)
$96
$103
$99
$129
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe sofa bedgreat bedhotel breakfastmicrowave and fridgespacious roomparking lotgood sizepool areagreat place to stayhayridechlorinepillowsfreewaycomfortminnesota
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 1, 2014

It is a nice hotel. Breakfast was pretty good, staff was extremely nice and helpful. Save your money on the in hotel pizza though; it was just a frozen pizza that they cooked for me. Cookies in the lobby were excellent!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Reviewed July 23, 2014

This was a wonderful stay we had. Everything was clean!! The bed was good. The breakfast was great. So many things to choose from. Even hot oatmeal already made! The price was good too! I wood recommend this!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Our stay was generally quite pleasant. Early check in, no problem. The room was roomy and comfortable. No freeway noise was noted. Internet was up to my sons high speed gaming expectations. Beds were fine. Staff was friendly and very accommodating. The only ding on our stay would be the subpar breakfast. It didn't seem to stack up to other carlson country inn & suites that we have stayed in over the past several years.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 1, 2014

First of all, I rely heavily on these reviews...so the last few reviews were concerning to me. I would like to address those concerns first. First and foremost, staff was soooo friendly and accommodating. Second, entrances into the hotel are weird...but, nothing to complain about. Third, the pool is cooler, but felt plenty warm after you were in. Besides, my kids are used to swimming in lakes...they are A LOT cooler! Fourth, the hotel does show a little wear, but they are also in the process of upgrading. The rooms were clean and smelled fresh. Fifth, I didn't smell cigarette smoke anywhere in the hotel...maybe as you walked in, because that is where people smoke or put out their butts...but the hotel did not smell of smoke. I'm really sensitive to that. Finally, the breakfast buffet. The breakfast was awesome and slightly different each day we were there. They are constantly refilling and keeping up with those that are eating. Do the dishes stack up from time to time. Of course they do. As I did, help your younger child stack the dishes...then this is a non issue. In summary, the staff was great, the breakfast was wonderful and the rooms and pool were exactly what I was expecting. And, I forgot to mention...i think this is one of the quietest hotels i have stayed in. You can definitely book with confidence.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Tanya S
Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

We're extremely disappointed in this hotel. The hotel itself is very hard to get into. We drove around and around trying to get into the property.

The hotel claims to be non-smoking, but our room reeked like smoke. The craftsmanship of the hotel is poor- our bathroom had a crummy paint/Sheetrock/caulk job done on it. The alarm clocks have a build in nightlight that was shining in our faces all night.

Most of the breakfast was good, but when we were done, we realized our kids milk had expired a few days ago. The pool is very nice.

Stayed: April 2014
CarlsonRezidor, Carlson at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Forest Lake, MN, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2014