“Awesome Place”
Review of Our Place

Our Place
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Finland
Reviewed August 10, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed great food at Our Place. The staff was friendly, the food was delicious, the atmosphere was great! Nice place in the north woods!

Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

We stopped on a Thursday afternoon and thought we would try it. The food seemed pricy and they did not take credit cards so we were disappointed to begin. We had hamburgers that were good and we ordered cheese sticks that were ok. There are not lot of choices in this area and this worked out. FYI we had no cell coverage in this area

Reviewed July 26, 2013

We discovered that there are not a lot of places to eat while hiking in this area so pulled in to Our Place after a long day on the trail. Looks like a place for the locals with a bar and quaint cabin décor. Waitress was very friendly, service was fast, portions were plentiful and food was good. We liked it so much that we dined there again the next day for lunch between a morning & afternoon hike. No fountain drinks so if you order a coke you get a can and if you order tea you get a Snapple (I'm okay with that). Prices were very reasonable and I recommend searching this place out if in the area and you are hungry!

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Clean establishment. Limited menu; adequate pricing and service. Good food. A local 'Up North diner,' which makes non-locals feel a little unwelcome. Would stop again if in the area but would not go out of my way.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

The servers are very friendly. The food is great and well priced. For lunch it's typical bar food, but the dinner dishes are a little fancier. My grandfather introduced me to this place and I make a point to go there every time I go up north.

Been to Our Place? Share your experiences!