“Great little hole-in-the-wall place”
Review of Our Place

Our Place
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Finland
Reviewed March 8, 2013

The servers are very friendly. The food is great and well priced. For lunch it's typical bar food, but the dinner dishes are a little fancier. My grandfather introduced me to this place and I make a point to go there every time I go up north.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

While snowmobiling ended up at out place. Tried to call home and did not have any cell service...the bartender quickly offered the use of her cell phone!! Obviously their service is awesome and the food is equally as good! All plates were cleaned and the bloody mary was stellar!

1  Thank JandJ4
Reviewed October 8, 2012

This place is always on our list for our annual trip to the North Shore. The food is delicious, the people are friendly, and the prices are affordable! We always eat a ton of food here for breakfast and definitely get our money's worth. This weekend they had a special on bisciuts and gravy... my friend and I agreed it was some of the best we had ever had... and he has defiintely been around when it comes to biscuits and gravy. Definitely check this place out, the pancakes are huge and the best I've ever had! But be advised, they only accept cash or personal check. There is an ATM, just remember to come prepared!

1  Thank Amanda W
Everette H, Manager at Our Place, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

Thank You!

Been to Our Place? Share your experiences!