“Nice weekend”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Fergus Falls
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Our stay was very comfortable! Our room was clean. The roomed seemed to have been renovated not that long ago. The breakfast was sufficient. It was standard, eggs, sausage, waffles, cereal. If you aren't happy with the offered breakfast there is a Perkin close by.. We would stay here again!

Room Tip: We had a king size room at the end of the hall. Very quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Overflowing trash right in front, dirty, poorly maintained no hot water in hottub, overall poorest quality inn we've seen on our 2 week trip. I would reccomend passing on this hotel and find something else in the area.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 10, 2012

We just stayed overnight on a road trip, but check-in and check-out were handled quickly, chocolate chip cookies awaited us, the beds were comfortable, and the morning breakfast was as you would expect. The young woman greeting us and checking us in made us feel really welcome. If the air-conditioning hadn't thumped on and off all night, it would definitely be a five star.

Room Tip: No elevator for second floor. That didn't make a difference to us, but if it does, just know th...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Stayed here for a night as we were driving through. As a walk-in they offered us a great rate for a 1 bed room with a fridge. Free breakfast was great in the morning (fresh waffles!). And free wifi.
Overall a very satisfactory 1 night stay. Only complaint I have is that one of the towels was stained.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Very clean, updated Comfort Inn. Loved the breakfast room, it was larger than most we have seen and they had real dishes. Everything was very clean, the rooms, the hallways and bathroom. Good location, I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank loves2travel2000
Reviewed July 3, 2012

One of the best hotels we have stayed. The rooms where very clean, and the beds where very comfortable. Excellent Customer service and everyone was very professional and pleasant. We met the Manager next morning and were amazed by the enthusiasm and Customer service. Breakfast was huge with lots to choose from. It just felt like we were at the restaurant. I know where I will be staying each and every time I come to Fergus Falls.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Management response:Responded July 4, 2012

Dear Kim,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experiance with us. It was an absolute pleasure talking with you that morning. I am very happy that we where able to accomodate all your needs. I look forward to seeing you again. Have yourself a wonderful Fourth of July! Best wishes from your Friendly Comfort Inn Family.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

I just wanted to say that the lady at the front counter was super sweet and extremely helpful. I knew my stay would be great from the moment I stepped inside the lobby and smelled those freshly baked cookies accompanied by the aroma of freshly brewed coffee. I was instantly greeted with a warm smile and a friendly face. I was helped and then sent on my way. (by the way, the cookies were fantastic!) I then arrived at my destination and went inside to a clean, comfortable bed with a nice spacious room. It was just how I wanted to spend my night off the road for many hours. I enjoyed the hot tub and pool as well. I am such a coffee freak so I went to the counter and they gave me more coffee! Can you believe it? I was so happy! The rate was average as it was pretty much what I paid the whole trip at other hotels. The place is really kept up to par and the young man that morning was very friendly. Breakfast was phenomenal and they offer such a variety. I can definatley see myself staying there again when I am passing through to Missouri. Thanks for making my stay warm and welcoming. 5 stars in my eyes!

Room Tip: You want clean, comfy beds and a nice hot breakfast with variety? Definately stay at the Comfort Inn...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded July 4, 2012

Dear Ms.Mary,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. We take a lot of pride in ensuring that our guests are accomodated in every way. We are very happy that we suceeded with you. We hope to see you again soon.