“cute place to hang out”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Madison, Wisconsin
“cute place to hang out”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

We were in fergus falls for hunting and needed some coffee after 4pm. A local lady suggested trying this place and it was great! The waiter was awesome and the restaurant itself is very cute and unique. Definitely would stop here again!

• Visited November 2013

Eagan, Minnesota
“Neat little place.”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Fine atmosphere to have a sandwich, salad, and a good glass wine. The server was courteous and friendly. Reasonable prices for the quality provided.

Visited July 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious, locally owned, filled with art .....and soul!”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

En route to lake we found this restaurant and were delighted. We are not fans of chain restaurants and found the fare at this locally owned grille to have a pleasant ambiance and creative menu options. It's walls are filled with original art and it's menu offers salads, paninis and desserts along with beers and wines. We will return! I had the Siena and my husband had the Monte Cristo. We want to sample more of the menu options! Loved the captures salad that accompanied our panini.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank DebElhard
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Call Ahead to See Who's Playing”
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Everything we had to eat was great--I loved in particular the Muffuleta with its olive spread.

I LOVE that this a local venue for live music, so I don't even mean for this to be a critique, per se. HOWEVER, the live music for the Tuesday night that my wife and I happened in off of the interstate was something like the "The Flaming, Bleeding Ear Holes." I'm thrilled they had a place to play--it just wasn't our scene. The waiter even offered to close the backroom doors, but I didn't want to be "that guy."

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank ppan3
Central Minnesota
“very quaint”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

a lovely little place. Very cozy and decorated cute. Good food and wine In the back room there are weekly bands or local talent. Family owned and run

Visited August 2012