“Delicious, locally owned, filled with art .....and soul!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Italian, American, Wine Bar
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious, locally owned, filled with art .....and soul!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013

En route to lake we found this restaurant and were delighted. We are not fans of chain restaurants and found the fare at this locally owned grille to have a pleasant ambiance and creative menu options. It's walls are filled with original art and it's menu offers salads, paninis and desserts along with beers and wines. We will return! I had the Siena and my husband had the Monte Cristo. We want to sample more of the menu options! Loved the captures salad that accompanied our panini.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank DebElhard

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Call Ahead to See Who's Playing”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Everything we had to eat was great--I loved in particular the Muffuleta with its olive spread.

I LOVE that this a local venue for live music, so I don't even mean for this to be a critique, per se. HOWEVER, the live music for the Tuesday night that my wife and I happened in off of the interstate was something like the "The Flaming, Bleeding Ear Holes." I'm thrilled they had a place to play--it just wasn't our scene. The waiter even offered to close the backroom doors, but I didn't want to be "that guy."

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank ppan3
Central Minnesota
“very quaint”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

a lovely little place. Very cozy and decorated cute. Good food and wine In the back room there are weekly bands or local talent. Family owned and run

Visited August 2012
Fergus Falls, Minnesota
“Wine, good food, Art”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

I love the ambiance at the Spot. They are committed to sponsoring artists and writers, enjoy art shows and poetry slams as well as good wine and exotic beers.

Visited September 2012
Fergus Falls, MN USA
“Give The Spot a try in Fergus Falls, MN”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2012

There is a cozy yet cosmopolitan atmosphere at The Spot. Their panini sandwiches and desserts are unbeatable. Great wine selection. Fast service, great prices, and free music on certain evenings. Super-friendly customer service as well.

Visited August 2012