“I always eat here”

Add it.
Golden Hunan
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Every time I stop in Alexandria I eat here. It's great value for the money and they have dishes
I haven't seen in other chinese restaurants like shrimp and pork combinations.
I didn't think that the service was slow, it's certainly not overserviced where someone bothers you every minute about how everything is. Here it's simple, you order, eat, ask for the check and pay at the counter. When I am alone I am usually in and out within 40-45 minutes.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Both times that I have eaten here, there are few people eating, but the service is incredibly slow. You can't really get a meal and eat it in one hour. The food is good, but not worth the wait!

Reviewed June 26, 2012

Not really going out on a limb here, but Hunan's is true Chinese family restaurant.

Another words, you won't find but a few English speaking people here but their selection remains fair to good.

Nice people, great service, good decor...average buffet food.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

Fixed to your liking, generous portions, attentive service.

Reviewed May 28, 2012 via mobile

When we went there, their wasn't much food left and what foods that were there was cold and old.