Super 8 Fergus Falls
Priceline
$49
Motel 7(Fergus Falls)
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 5, 2013

This Super 8 was not quite as nice as some I have been in but there was nothing to complain about at all. The room was clean, the a/c worked, water pressure was good for a shower. The receptionist, while not overly friendly, was competent at her job and got me registered quickly. In the a.m. I got an old towel from supplies to wipe down my bike. The breakfast did me fine with the usual cereals, breads, hot coffee and apples & bananas.
(N.B. : The restaurant next door closes early - 8:00 p.m. I think.)

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Steve P
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I made a reservation for two rooms with an employee at this hotel, two weeks prior to arrival. I had to ask for a reservation number as one was not offered. I gave my credit card number to hold the rooms. When I arrived at the hotel, I was told one room was available, no confirmation number was in the system for a reservation--only my name. The hotel was full for the night. The staff person was of no help to make room reservations at another property, either. After making two calls to other hotels, I was able to obtain rooms for almost double the rates at this property. The manager has not accepted responsibility for her employees' mistakes, and said that I should be satisfied that I was not charged a cancellation fee, since I cancelled the one room since I needed two rooms. This has been a terrible experience! This manager and her staff need customer service training! Also, the lobby smelled of stale cigarette smoke! I would discourage anyone from staying at this hotel!

Room Tip: Make sure the hotel doesn't smell like stale cigarette smoke.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 25, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Stayed 3 nights. First 2 were fine. Last one was disrupted all night by people knocking on doors, including ours. Lack of electrical outlets in room, needed for medical devices. Other than that, room was clean, people were nice & price was right.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Andrew A
Reviewed September 8, 2013

The staff was courteous and the room clean. The hallway smelled like cigarette smoke, and the room like dog. Breakfast was mediocre. Locally there are better values.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business