We stopped in Fergus for one night while heading out on vacation. Nice that it was right off the highway. It was clean and the rooms were comfortable and good sized. The pool doesn't open until 8am which seemed a little odd. It didn't seem too clean either but the kids enjoyed a quick swim. The free breakfast was pretty standard but was fine. A good choice for business or pleasure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The recently upgraded rooms at the AmericInn Fergus Falls include updated furnishings, room décor, flat screen TV’s and cozy Serta® Perfect Sleeper beds. We are proud to provide the amenities you want most and deliver them at the highest level possible starting with comfortable, quieter guestrooms. The AmericInn Fergus Falls hotel is conveniently located in Fergus Falls, Minnesota the gateway to Minnesota Lakes. There are five lakes within city limits and over 1,000 lakes within a one-hour drive. Fergus Falls is distinguished for its historic downtown architecture, tree-lined neighborhood streets and plentiful parks being awarded the name "Tree City USA" and "City of Parks". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Fergus Falls - Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Fergus Falls _ Hotel Fergus Falls
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Fergus Falls _ Conference Center