Loretta at the front desk has personality plus and was very accomodating. The room was super clean and nicely decorated. The bed was so comfortable, I didn't want to get up! I had a pet room because I'm travelling with my cat. Did I mention it was clean? lol The guest laundry was inexpensive ($1.00 wash & .50 dry) A great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The recently upgraded rooms at the AmericInn Fergus Falls include updated furnishings, room décor, flat screen TV’s and cozy Serta® Perfect Sleeper beds. We are proud to provide the amenities you want most and deliver them at the highest level possible starting with comfortable, quieter guestrooms. The AmericInn Fergus Falls hotel is conveniently located in Fergus Falls, Minnesota the gateway to Minnesota Lakes. There are five lakes within city limits and over 1,000 lakes within a one-hour drive. Fergus Falls is distinguished for its historic downtown architecture, tree-lined neighborhood streets and plentiful parks being awarded the name "Tree City USA" and "City of Parks". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Fergus Falls - Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Fergus Falls _ Hotel Fergus Falls
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Fergus Falls _ Conference Center