Nice remodel job. We always have a pleasant stay. This time we stayed in a one queen rom, splurge for the extra $10-15 and go for 2 queens, the room was cramped. Pool was a little cloudy both days we were there - the "eggs" on the breakfast were quesitonable . . .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The recently upgraded rooms at the AmericInn Fergus Falls include updated furnishings, room décor, flat screen TV’s and cozy Serta® Perfect Sleeper beds. We are proud to provide the amenities you want most and deliver them at the highest level possible starting with comfortable, quieter guestrooms. The AmericInn Fergus Falls hotel is conveniently located in Fergus Falls, Minnesota the gateway to Minnesota Lakes. There are five lakes within city limits and over 1,000 lakes within a one-hour drive. Fergus Falls is distinguished for its historic downtown architecture, tree-lined neighborhood streets and plentiful parks being awarded the name "Tree City USA" and "City of Parks". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Fergus Falls - Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Fergus Falls _ Conference Center
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Fergus Falls _ Hotel Fergus Falls