“Simple and small, but great food at a greater price.”
Review of Great China Buffet

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Great China Buffet
Ranked #34 of 59 Restaurants in Faribault
Cuisines: Chinese
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Simple and small, but great food at a greater price.”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

You can't beat the price, even at a fast food joint. I've never had an eggroll taste better (everyone I know who has had it agrees); and I LOVE their sweet and sour sauce; if I could buy that stuff in a bottle I'd get a case of it - I've never seen it anywhere else like theirs (it is yellow). Their food is pretty good, especially for the price. I haven't been there in maybe 6 months or more, but yes, they do need to update the place physically some (it hasn't changed much if at all in decades unless they did it recently, but I doubt that). If you are going for food and don't want to empty your pocket, it is a great place. My family drives an hour just to go eat there every now and then.

• Visited March 2012
2 Thank Gyenyame

Central Florida, Florida
“Liked it, but a little disappointed.”
Reviewed January 12, 2012

In fairness to restaurant, we were there about 7 pm, food wasn't to bad, but prefer the egg rolls at Kwik Trip. Had heard good things from friends, but this business has been here for years and needs freshening up. Torn seats, etc., but will try again.

Visited January 2012