“Good pizza for the Price”
Review of Basilleo's Pizza

Basilleo's Pizza
Ranked #27 of 59 Restaurants in Faribault
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Mankato, Minnesota
“Good pizza for the Price”
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

Ate here for lunch. Did the buffet. The price was $7.85 including drink and tax. It was a great price. The Pizza wasn't anything special. Most of the pizzas I had had too much cheese on them but I like cheese so it was great from me. The sauce was bland but for the price I wasn't expecting out of this world taste. It's pizza. Friendly staff. Decent interior and decor. It's your average non-franchise pizzeria. Hence the average score. I'd eat here again but I'd try others before going back again.

Faribault, Minnesota
“Our favorite pizza place in Faribault ”
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

This is the best pizza in Faribault we average eating here about 3-4 times a month. We always get the same thing a large house special and a cheese pizza. You don't need to order extra topping because they give you plenty and tons of cheese. They also have a good lunch buffet that we really enjoy. The staff is always friendly and very helpful.

Morristown,
“Good pizza - what more do you want?”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Basilleo's is small but neat and clean and friendly. I have enjoyed it every time I have been there. I normally go during the lunch hour and they keep hot, fresh pizza ready in the buffet. It is a good place and well run.

• Visited July 2013
Falls Church
“Thin crust pizza delivered to hotel”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Can't beat it! The crust was thin and homemade. The cheese was gooey. My son loved it - and they delivered to our hotel.

Visited June 2013
Minneapolis
“Used to be a great place”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

This place brings good memories of growing up in Faribault and I would love to say it's as good as it was. It's not

One thing I didn't care for was the inconsistent service. I am hoping the owners pay attention to their staff. We were there one night when they had the buffet and thought we'd try it. There were few pizzas put out with no variety. The ones they had sat there with no turnover. We should have known not to do the buffet because the place was almost empty at what seemed like prime pizza time. Buffet night was cheaper than ordering what we usually get but it was mediocre at best. The waitress paid little attention to what pizzas were out as she was in the back eating pizza herself and talking to the pizza baker. She seemed bothered that I was trying to find her.

On our most recent visit we ordered our normal veggie with spicy sausage pizza which tasted fine. However, I have found that Papa John's thin crust veggie with spicy sausage well done is very similar at about half the price of Basileos. We cannot routinely afford to eat at Basileos so will stop there only when we are desperate in the Faribault area.

• Visited January 2013