“Alway good but expensive pizza”
Review of Basilleo's Pizza

Basilleo's Pizza
Ranked #14 of 59 Restaurants in Faribault
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed August 14, 2012

We have eaten hear for years and still regard Basilleo's thin crust pizza as some of the best we've every had.

1  Thank cecilia
There are newer reviews for Basilleo's Pizza

Reviewed May 26, 2012 via mobile

Food is great! Their pizza is awesomely cheesy! The gondola sandwich is the best!

Reviewed April 2, 2012

Good pizza, with a good sauce and plenty of cheese. Was a little too salty for my taste, however. A little less salt would have gotten a five of five rating from me!

Reviewed March 18, 2012

On St. Patrick's Day we were looking for a place to meet our "boys" for a family dinner on their way back to college after spring break. Faribault is centrally located, so we decided on Basilleo's Pizza. This was our first time here. Our waitress Samantha was very attentive and offered suggestions. We had a group of 6 (2 parents, two college sons and both their girlfriends). The college men wanted the 4 meat specialty pizza and chose pepperoni, italian sausage, beef and bacon for their toppings. My other son also wanted the Chicken Alfredo pizza. The girls wanted a veggie pizza of sort so we also ordered an extra cheese with tomato, mushrooms and green peppers. In addition, my son's girlfriend wanted to try the "Pizza Fries" so we ordered one of those. All pizzas come on thin crust. The 4-meat had great favor and even though I'm not a big meat fan, even I thought it was very tasty. The Chicken Alfredo was good but just was somewhat blah... it could have used some garlic or mushroom or broccoli or something to jazz up the flavor a bit. The veggie we ordered was really extra cheesy, almost too much for me. The fresh tomato chunks were HUGE and lots of green peppers; only complaint was it could have use more mushrooms. The pizza fries was nothing special - a small thin crust with cheese cut into strips with marinara for dipping. I'm maybe try something else next time other than the pizza fries. Great service. Nice pizzeria atmosphere. Lots of seating area - with what looked to be three separate rooms. Easy to find off the main drag through town (one block south of the Nelson grocery store on the same side.) 3 large pizzas with order of pizza fries came to $60 = And we devoured it all!!

Reviewed March 12, 2012

Best Pizza in town! We eat here once a week at least!