“Not quite up to par”

Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Webster
“Not quite up to par”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

The place is very dated and dirty. The bathroom was so disgusting, it made me wonder what the kitchen was like. If I had seen this before we ordered, we would have left right away. I ordered no spice, my husband ordered spicy, and his was plain and mine was too hot. We had to trade our meals. Hmmm, really?

Visited October 2012

Minneapolis, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Thai Food!!”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

We love eating here, the food is very good! We usually get the dinner for 2, the egg rolls are the best! Service is very good, always give us refills of rice and drinks.Recommend to anyone who likes Thai food

• Visited January 2013
minnesota
“Fairly New Asian restaurant in area”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Good choice of Thai or Asian selections. Fresh and well cooked. Family run with good take out also. Casual atmosphere.

Visited October 2012
“Delicious”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

My wife and I have eaten here several times and have had great food and service every time. I recommend the egg rolls, spring rolls, and wontons as all great appetizer options (my wife and I always order 2 different appetizers before our meal). My favorite entrée is the Green Curry Soup (it is served spicy so let them know if you want it spicy or not and they will most likely ask you) My wife likes the stir fry dishes. Both dishes share a large bowl of white rice they bring, which is great with both. I have found the desserts were very good also. I hope you enjoy First of Thai as much as my wife and I do.

Minneapolis
“Great for Faribault”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

I have eaten here twice and really enjoyed the papaya salad. It was very authentic. My companion's food didn't look that great.

Visited March 2012