“Allways good food and freindly”

Signature Bar & Grill
Ranked #7 of 59 Restaurants in Faribault
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 3, 2014

The signature is a local spot where there is smile in every isle. Great food specials that have allways tasted good and priced right. Fun place for a meal or drink.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

I have to say, I haven't frequented this restaurant more than a few times over the past 5 years or so, but upon hearing rave reviews recently from some friends about the pizza, I had to try it out. Am I glad I did! Truly the best pizza in Faribault (and I have always been a big fan of that other pizza place in town); thin, crispy crust, cooked to perfection, a nice bite to the sauce - truly delicious. I can't vouch for the staff or service as I did carry-out, but I can't wait to have it again soon.

1  Thank Hockey89
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Excellent staff, food, and service. The pizza is the absolute best in Faribault. The owner is very friendly and always on site to greet guests and chat with patrons.