“We had not stayed at a Days Inn before - usually Super 8's...” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Inn Faribault

and 1 more site!
Days Inn Faribault
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Faribault

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Springfield, Mo
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2014

This was the smallest hotel room I ever stayed in ... And with a dog and our bikes, we could hardly walk around the bed. Breakfast was mediocre. Did not use pool facilities. Would not give AAA discount so paid top dollar and $20 to boot for the dog. Other days inns we have used have only charged $10 or sometimes nothing for the dog.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2014

I researched hotel online and tried to book online, but I wasn't able to because it did not work. I called the hotel and booked directly, I asked for an email confirmation, which I never received, I called back three more times and aasked for a confirmation, that I never received. I checked in the first thing I noticed on the receipt was a safe fee, I asked about it and they removed it.When I got to the room, I had to ask them to change my sheet and mattress pad because they had hairs all over the bed, very gross. Lots of corner dust as well.When I was checking out, I realized the second night rate was higher when I asked about it, her explanation was "the weekend rate is always higher" I explained to her that when I booked that was not explained, and when I checked in no one took the time to explain the rate difference. She asked me " what do you want me to do?" I asked her to change my rate to what I booked for, she told me she couldn't, I asked for her manager, she told me the GM would be out for a week, she called the Asst. GM, who basically told me because I signed the registration, I agreed to the rates, and it was my
fault. I was very upset at this point, I told him it was unacceptable. Eventually after much arguing her told the clerk to give me my money back.I couldn't believe the level of service. I would net stay there again.

• Stayed May 2014
Anoka
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014

We were impressed with the size and the quality of the rooms. Our room was very nice and great for 2 couples. The room was divided with a nice kitchenette so both couples had a little privacy. Nice large bathroom. Only complaint we had was the continental breakfast. SUNDAY morning 8:30 AM and No coffee for about an hour and when it did finally get made it was brown hot water, no flavor and no good! There wasn't coffee in the room, there was a coffee pot, cups and sweetner but no coffee. The food was ok. But the coffee was really frustrating!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Taylors Falls, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2014

We found the room small like others have said, but that was fine. We had no complaints at all. The desk service was good, room was clean, bed and bedding was good, plenty of tv channels, wi-fi was free and worked well, there was no smoking odor (a common complaint we have with budget hotels). We did not try the breakfast but my wife said it looked about average. All in all, this is as good as budget hotels get so that is why we give it a five rating. The AARP rate was $6 more than Super 8 and a few other area motels, but well worth the difference. We would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: This hotel is located next to the interstate with services and restaurants close by.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Thunder Bay, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2014

The front desk clerk, Tammy, absolutely knows what customer service is!! She went out of her to ensure our stay was enjoyable. Our room was clean, but the heater/ac made so much noise! It ran all night and was very loud. The pool area is nice. Breakfast is simple and fast. For one night, I would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Faribault
Boarders Inn & Suites Faribault, MN
GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel Faribault
Americas Best Value Inn - Faribault
Baymont Inn & Suites Owatonna
Archer House River Inn
Archer House River Inn
#2 of 5 in Northfield
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Northfield

Been to Days Inn Faribault? Share your experiences!