GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel Faribault
$89
Country Inn
$68
Travelocity
All reviewsgrand stayseparate bedroomplace to staynice pool areafull kitchennice amenitiesbreakfast areaexcellent staykiddie poolexercise roomclean roomsnice breakfastnice hotelking suitehot tubenjoyed our stayfree breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We absolutely love this place! We've stayed here numerous times since they opened. Hands-down the best place in Faribault! Always clean, and the best service ever! It feels so comfortable there, and they always make us feel at home, and accommodate us in any way we need. To be honest, I cannot think of one negative thing about this hotel! We will continually visit this hotel!

Room Tip: All rooms are great,
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank mnmama11
Reviewed June 25, 2014

We had a very nice stay at the Grandstay Faribault during a Shattuck St. Mary's reunion. Even though the hotel was 100% full, staff was friendly and attentive and rooms were clean. The lobby/breakfast area was bright & welcoming. We were pleasantly surprised that our request for an early check-in was accommodated, given the full house. We encountered nothing but smiling faces and helpful attitudes. We'll be back to the Grandstay for the next reunion!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank greenfish123
Reviewed June 24, 2014

I've stayed here twice for high school reunions and have enjoyed my stay both times. There is absolutely nothing I could complain about. The rooms were exceptionally clean. The staff was so nice, polite, and accommodating-seriously, anything I needed they were able to help me with. I spoke with them multiple times on the phone prior to my stay because I needed to modify the reservation a few times, and they were always so nice. Even when I needed to make a last minute cancellation, it was no problem! I recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Faribault or the surrounding area. I will be staying here again for sure.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 24, 2014

I have stayed at the Grandstay many times over the past 4 years, at least once a year. I have always had a wonderful experience. The hotel and grounds always looks great as you first enter, the staff is not only very friendly but always go out of their way to assist their guests. Since I usually stay 1-2 weeks at a time, I am always asking for "extras" like soap for the dishwasher and coffee packets, they are more than helpful with my requests. There was even a few times I didn't schedule my trip early enough and was told I may not be able to stay my entire trip....I have never had to leave, they have always managed to fit me in. They have a very nice breakfast every morning with a lot of choices, although I don't eat breakfast, I do drink their coffee.
The rooms are great, I feel at home while I am there. My grandkids will sometimes come to visit and I don't feel like we are all crushed in a cubicle while I play with them. The bed is in a separate room as well so if they should need a nap while visiting...not a problem, and they are so comfortable. There is ample room, plenty of lighting, climate controlled, clean and well maintained. I had a light bulb go out one night during my last stay, I called the front desk and they wanted to have it fixed right away, I told them tomorrow would be fine. It is very convenient that there is a kitchen with full size fridge, dishes and dishwasher, I don't feel that I have to eat out all the time.
I do recommend the Grandstay to anyone visiting Faribault MN, you will not regret it, it is truly the only hotel to stay at in town!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Lesa B
Reviewed June 24, 2014

I've been staying at his hotel for the past 5 years now, and I was never disappointed. It almost feels like home when I spend time there. The rooms are great and I am always impressed in how clean they are, the housekeeping staff is simply amazing, they take care of every detail and are always there if you need anything. In general the whole hotel is really clean and that is really important to me. The staff is super, they are all genuine down to earth people that can help you at any time at any moment if something is wrong or if you just looking for something around the area.
When you come to Faribault, you have to stay at this hotel, there's no place like it. The Grandstay is above all competition, they pretty much don't have any!

• Stayed: May 2014