“Best gyros@ the state fair!”
Review of Dino's Gyros

Dino's Gyros
Reviewed August 26, 2014

The cucumber sauce is so good! It really ties the flavors and crunch ( from the onions) together.The quality of the meat is superior to that of other gyros I have had in the past. Served warm and quick it's the only gyro I have now.

There are newer reviews for Dino's Gyros

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We love (LOVE) the greek salads from Dino's. They're HUGE and very tasty, especially with the shaved chicken. The quality is always top notch and they're literally big enough for two people to share so they end up being super inexpensive. Needless to say, the gyros are excellent, too.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

From a 'hole in the wall' joint across Larpenteur to a very classy dining facility the food remains thankfully, unchanged. Their gyros sandwich is the best in town. I would recommend their combination plate for a sampling of various Greek food--however, come hungry. They do have bottled beer and Greek wine available. Great lunch joint and your kids will love the food too. Outside dining during summer hours.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

I don't have any real experience in Greek food but if I get down to Roseville I like stopping at Dino's as it is a good alternative to fast food. The food is quickly prepared and is tasty and hot. The staff is pleasant and very helpful. I always take extra home for the next day.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

We come to this Dino's every Friday and we look forward to our visit all week. A group of us come and we typically get a combination of the following:
Gyro
Spicy gyro
Greek Philly gyro
Chicken mushroom and swiss gyro
Fries with Greek seasoning
Large Greek salad with chicken breast
Teboulleh

We heartily recommend all these sandwiches, salads and sides. Service is quick, the food is hot, and above all: it is quite tasty.